Adult Friend

Monday, July 12, 2010

Pakistani Girl Having Micromax Mobile Phone Looking For A Good Freind, Karachi Girls,Pakistani Girls Numbers

Hi all men. All men are welcome specially strong (tall and hard) are most welcome. Just for fun. No serious relation means no friendship or marriage. Contact those men who just want fun. Please contact at my e mail address qaiserah_miss@hotmail.com. First send your pic and tell about your physical appearance. My picture is attached here. My boyfriend left me saying that u date others whereas i was not but now i want to do this as he left me,i am alone boys please i need u all Please see this and reply if u feel i am good to contact. I have a good mobile phone set as i am from rich family. My hobbies is to wear jeweleries, mobile phone sets like I phone and Micro max mobile phone, to play tennis and many more. Contact on my mobile numbers that is   +923136172553.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment