Adult Friend

Thursday, July 1, 2010

komal From Karachi looking For A Good Partner

hi Komal here from Karachi.only for serious and decants persons who love humanity. Pls join hand together with me to help needy and very poor people of Pakistan, if you are looking for real joy and happiness you can only get when u help a needy person. There are lot of family who are fighting for survival of their life. So be one of my friend talk me over cam, phone and meet in real, I prefer you to come and give your donation by your own hand and feel real joy by helping other and meeting with me. My age is 30. I hope some serious and who love humanity will step forward and write and will donate amount or some food for needy families.
My number: 92-43-2157038. I will only reply your text. Just give me a call and have fix time with me, then we will meet
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment