Adult Friend

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

An Indian Girl Looking for secret relationship with cool boys

 Hello, There has been a great trend on people searching online for Indian and Pakistani Girls Cellphone and Mobile Numbers as if they are available. People have been cashing on this traffic and some of them even supplying numbers of their friends or others supplying hoax numbers of boys lol.Well here is a girl's contact who just mail me to put her number on this web.

hi...i am mamta, calll me for hot sexy chat only my no. 09369697775. I will be only available for the sex chat, i don't want to meet anyone as this will not be secret and i don't want to be caught by somebody. So please just make me a call or sms me and then just do sex talk with me. I m a sexy girls but i want secret relationship. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment