Adult Friend

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dia Raaj an indian Wife looking for Fun:Indian Girls Mobile Numbers

Hi my name is Dia Raaj, and i m a housewife. I found this web on face book and i found it would be a great platform where i can share my feelings and may be find out a perfect person for me. I m from India my number is: 01916429779. Actually i m a rich married housewife, my husband Raaj usually out of location for the business purpose. He is in marketing business and usually sells different mobile phones like Nokia,Sony Ericsson, and I phone etc. I m desperate and always looking for someone who can love me anytime i want. But this should be a secret please. ok?? So just have a text me first and got me. Love you all

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Dia Raaj , my name is Sam . I see your massage on facebook that u say you're very lonely everyday and need somebody can accept any time u want? I hope can be your perfect person, but i live in Malaysia . I also wish to have a secret story in my life so if u think we can make our're life more interesting u can call this no: 0195579099 . THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete